Consultant Skills for Trainers
Course Code TOC1
Duration 3 Days / 24 Hours
Fees 1390 $
This program focuses on all the necessary skills and techniques for consultants. It includes tests to learn the technique of facing difficult situations, and the need to build influential strategies in the administrative cases. The program also includes exercises on critical skills that improve confidence.
Who is this program for?
This program is for employees in the human resources department, as well as the consulting trainers who are required to act in a consulting capacity, either with the customers and external clients or with the companies in which they work.
At the end of this Training Program each Trainee will be able to:
- Recognize Factors which make the Consultant a Great Person
- Discover Challenges the Consultant will Face
- Determine the Consulting field to Specialize in
- Determine the Consultancy Skills the Consultant needs
- Evaluate your Consulting Efficiency
- Determine Consultant Skills and Knowledges
- Recognize Consulting Models
- Use The ITOT’s-D Consulting Model™
- Compare between 5 Consulting Models
- Determine when to start
- Determine how to Build and Sustain Rapport with Client
- Determine if the Client is ready or not
- Plan for Contract Meeting to decide starting point with Client
- Recognize various types of Pricing Structure
- Recognize Data Collection Standards
- Choose suitable Data Collection Method for your project
- Set up Exploratory Meeting with Client
- Make an effective Interview
- Determine the Factors influencing Work Performance
- Conduct an Affective Meeting to Evaluate Feedback
- Conduct Commitment Meeting to determine next Steps
- Design and apply Solution in effective way
- Determine Goals & Strategies
- Progress Monitoring
- Apply Final Check
- Conduct Debriefing Meeting
- Evaluate Consulting Services
- Create Important & Distinctive Strategic Plan
What You Will Learn?
3 factors that make the consultant a great person
4 challenges the consultant faces
How to determine the consulting field to specialize in?
Consultancy skills the consultant needs
How to evaluate your consultancy skills?
ITOT’s-5D Consulting Model
The ITOT Competency Model ™
Comparison between 5 consulting models
Who is the client?
Entry and Contract
How to build consulting credibility
How to build and sustain rapport with clients
Client & organization readiness standards
What pricing structure should be used
7 data collection standards
How to set up an exploratory meeting
5 guidelines to ask effective questions
How to reformulate & summarize the content
Feedback AND Decide
How to determine causes of client performance defects?
7 factors that affect work performance
7 techniques to check the accuracy of analysis
How to deal with sensitive information
25 signs of resistance & discomfort
Design and Implementation
How to effectively use teams to design solutions
4 steps to implement solutions
How to ask essential questions for final check?
7 steps to document recommendations
6 guidelines to present recommendations
How to prepare for a debriefing meeting
How to monitor progress in 7 steps
5 tools for consulting services evaluation
How to create a strategic plan that makes you important to clients and distinguishes you among competitors